Thursday, December 10, 2009

roxy music @ lou the person in the big grapple!

dear readers!

     We, (lou the cat/person), apologize for our lengthy absence, from this, our awesome micro-principality of sweet-swingin' kittendom.

     You see, Lou and I were on a cia mission sabbatical, in columbia italy, assassinating drug lords running guns to dissidents studying texts.
     But here is a much needed update on the one and only alpha, mu, and omega, LTC!


Halloween!

     We had a swell time at holloween on state street in madison, which is the third largest street party after time square new years eve and marti gras. in 2002-2007 crowds were was teargassed.



     Our group theme was Roxy Music. I dressed as Bryan Ferry,


(the mighty boosh version)

*season 1 now on DVD!  patsy schiff's favorite show ever!


 Lou dressed as Brian Eno (he is brian eno),





 and phil mazeria was just there.


so were gary numan and david bowie.


Nobody on state street knew who I was.


Thanksgiving!

     Lou went to kick it with patsy schiff and when he wasn't cold chillin' with flavor, he spent his time posted up by the closed door of my room, protecting his domain from the sock, donald pinkus the cat, who was a perfect little angel bastard, and host.
Patsy made fudge.

     I went to New York City! My aunts and uncles and annie schiff all live in manhattain, and my grandma Ivy lives in queens. I mostly stayed with annie schiff, and I bonded with her roomate's crazy cat named Geert.


Geert the cat ^
Geert is dutch for Gerald and pronounced Chert (with that lovely gutteral chet-sound we jews can make). Awesome name for a cat.

I spent most of my days wandering around the city.

     In my midwestern way, I smiled at people on the street as I walked by. My attempts at eyecontact and smiles recieved looks of true horror as if I was a schizophrenic. The schizophrenics smiled back.
     I bought a bunch of neat stuff in small little shops i came across. First in Chelsea, I stopped in The Starting Line, and stood around shooting the shoot with three gay gentlemen about fashion, techno, and audiophile equipment. I then bought these shoes:



     Another day I walked over the brooklyn bridge and into crooklyn and found a cool urban clothing boutique on Flatbush Av. called Vinnie's Styles. The were cool cats as well, and I bought a sweet brooklyn sweatshirt, designed by Paulie-P.


(cat hair courtesy of lou)
Paulie P. said that some other cool cats from japan, came to his shop to get a shirt with that design because it's so legit. super legit!


     Oh! also on my way there I walked under the bridge and found myself in the level New York from tony hawk's pro skater 2.




I was Tron!

     Here are some other pictures from the trip:



     "oh wow you found architechtual and socio-economic juxtaposition on the lower east side... an iphone tour de force."
lou the cat was a photography critic for Photography Review for 25 years and is a bitter disillusioned sourpuss.

     In recent news, Madison had a snowday yesterday, and our ambitious drunken scholars never fail to disappoint when it comes to snow and alcohol.



     The city was divided into warring city-states/forts with flags and barricaded roads and sidewalks and rousing renditions of "can you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men..." wafting in the frigid, alcohol fragranced, breeze from hither and yon.



That's all for today dear readers, lou has retreated to his sweet fort, Valhalla 2




you will hear from us again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment