Friday, October 7, 2011

Lou the Person: in the movies, broken.

Hey Team!

Me and Lou coming at you like beam, like a blade, like lightning, we're frightening. Coming at you like a mighty bazooka.

(fat)


FIRST!

Thanks to my buddy Joel Dunn, a director in New York City, I have an entry on imdb.com!
 http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4526951/

This was the short film that I was credited with a special thanks on (watch it, it's 1 min long):
http://theory-films.com/video/smdes_shrt.php

Everything involved in the film was due to me. Lou was executive producer but he likes to keep a low profile so people don't realize that he controls all media, each and every medium.

"Well, what else has this guy Dunn done?" You may ask.
Check out that website for more stuff that, friend of the blog, Joel Dunn has done.



NEXT!

OK quick WARNING: if you're not into crazy x-rays scroll no further, cause I have a crazy x-ray.








I spent another weekend at Patsy's cabin.

I prompty slipped and broke my tibia on the side of a dock.

 Gnarly as all get out. Now get out.





 Then I got Robocop / 6 Million Dollar Man / Wolverine / Full Metal Alchemist hardware.


So now I'm basically a cyborg. I think I might set off metal detectors and I'm pretty sure I can sense changes in barometric pressure.

"Cyclone's a brewin', my gammy leg is acting up. I reckon she's a big un."
 -Lou the person

So me and Lou have been cold chillin' on the couch for the last part of the summer. I have often been on crazy pain-killers with nothing to do but watch cartoons with Lou. Mostly lame, but kind of awesome too.





From Lou and his,

Best to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment